Image Map

Saturday, July 28, 2012

July Birchbox

This month's box was kind of a fun mix of makeup and random. I really like when the boxes are makeup heavy because sometimes it feels like they are all skincare or haircare and no makeup.


In this box I got a little Jouer lipgloss (which is actually in a cute color), Blinc mascara (which I'd wanted to try anyway), and some Manna Sheer Glow lotion (never heard of, but looks pretty). Not bad. I also got a Oscar de la Renta perfume in Live in Love (smells like a grandma). Then the random stuff, tea flavored mints (a little weird) and some Birchbox earbuds (cute, but I'm going to give them to Brittany).

All in all, not a bad box. I've had better, but I have no complaints about this one. If you'd like to check out Birchbox here is a link https://www.birchbox.com/?raf=v30s4

<3 / Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...