Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some Current Favorites of Roo's

My good friend Deborah tagged me on Instagram to take a picture of some of my fave beauty products. This was an oddly difficult task. I like using so many different things that picking favorites was challenging. I selected the things I reach for the most or things I will be repurchasing when they're gone.



My faves are:
1. Orgins VitaZing lotion. This may be the best product of all time. It is a light moisturizer with just the perfect amount of tint. I wear it under my makeup or alone when going boating or something.
2. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. Best under-eye concealer I've ever used. It's light, creamy, and soft. It has great coverage and it stays put. Can't live without it.
3. Fresh Sugar balm in Rose. This has been my go to lip color all summer. It is so moisturizing and is the most wearable color. It just enhances my lip color with out adding much color. I heart it. (Thanks Sephora! It is their birthday gift this year.)
4. MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. This is my go to highlighter. So easy to wear and very pretty.
5. Laura Geller Balance and Brightwn. Miracle product here. This powder matches almost any skintone and does the greatest job of giving you some color and coverage without looking like you have makeup on. I've been usin it everyday lately. I know Brittany loves it too.
6. MAC Lipgloss in Viva Glam IV. The perfect pink lipgloss in my opinion.
7. Benefit Instant Brow Pencil. I uses to be obsessed with Benefit's Brow Zings but these days I've found myself reaching for their brow pencil instead. It is just so quick and easy to throw on and it is the perfect color for me. Love!
8. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. What can I say, this palette is perfection. If I'm in a hurry and don't want to think about what eyeshadow to wear, I reach for this. If I want a great dramatic eye look, I reach for this. If I'm traveling, I reach for this. I love every color in this and use it more than any other eyeshadows I own. Love, love, love it!

There you have it, some of my current faves. Leave a comment below and tell me what you are loving these days.... PLEASE! :)

<3 / Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...