Image Map

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

swatchin'

Hey guys,

This week ULTA was having a crazy awesome sale on Revlon, Almay, and NYX cosmetics--40% off BABY! holla.  I decided to be good and only bought a few Revlon and NYX lip products. Talk about self-control. but, i mean...let's be honest here: i'll probably go back before the week is up and snag a few more things. 

Anyway, thought I'd share some swatches of the goods:


left to right: Blackberry (creme), VaVa Violet (creme), and Very Red (matte) 
Randi says that she's never picked up Revlon lipsticks because they have "old lady" packaging. ha! it's pretty true.  They don't have the most attractive packaging, but they are some of my favorite lipsticks.  They are a great formulation, good pigmentation, and they retail for $6.99ish.  



NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Plush Red and Natural
These NYX glosses are the shiz, guys. They are SO pigmented and have good staying power. I highly recommend running out grabbing a few of these while they are still 40% off. Dooo it!

Okay, that's all. Until next time! :)

xo, bee.

1 comment:

  1. You WOULD post this after I'm already planning on spending a ton of moo-lah on my next Avon order. Now I just want to go spend even more moo-lah on a bunch of sale stuff at Ulta. ;)

    ReplyDelete

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...