Image Map

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NOTM: Dannii

Again I decided to use one of my colors I hadn't tried yet. I thought this Zoya polish looked fun, pretty, and Springish. I loved it when I was applying it last night. The consistency was so nice that it was a breeze to paint on. It has gold shimmer in it which I like. But after looking at it on my nails all day, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I can't figure out what's bugging me about it, but something is. Tell me what you think.

And P.S. The semester is ending for Britt and me this week so expect a whole lot more action on the blog and our YouTube channel in the future. I have so many ideas ready to go and am excited to finally have time for this again.

<3 / Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...